Bathrooms are often overlooked. The bath is your personal space. It should be comfortable and a place of solitude. For some, the ideal bath is a place for meditation and to stimulate the senses. For others, it could simply be a sign that says “No kids allowed”.
Bathtime is “me” time.Take your time and think about your ideal bath:
- Custom cabinetry means everything has a place.
- Choose modern or classic fixtures and mirrors.
- Custom floors that feel nice under bare feet, but handle water well.
- Do you prefer big showers or cozy tubs, or both.
- “His and her” sinks means sharing doesn’t need to be a competition.
- Custom lighting bright enough for grooming, and soft enough to relax.